


Taylor Sue is getting bigger by the day. She has her four month doctor appointment on September 4th and we are interested to see how much she weighs. I am guessing around 12 to 14 pounds but I have never been really close with my estimations so we shall see. She rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time on Sunday night. I think she scared herself a little but after she did it once, she did at least five times. You could almost see her mind going like "Hey this isn't so hard". She is really starting to find her fingers. Although she still loves her pacifier she seems to be sucking on her fingers a lot more. Brock and I would defiantly be okay if she decided she didn't want her pacifier anymore.
Taylor defiantly is getting a mind of her own and will let you know when she is upset. She gets really upset if you have the nerve to pull her blanket out of her mouth to have her eat her bottle. I didn't know a baby could stick their bottom lip out so far!! She is a really really good baby all in all. She has even let Brock and I go out to eat a few nights. I don't want to jinx it because as my mom says as soon as you think you have her schedule figured out she will change it, but she has been sleeping really well. She normally goes to bed around 9:00-9:30pm and then wakes up around 6:00-6:30am. It is a pretty awesome feeling to get a full nights sleep!
We love being parents and are so lucky to have the support of both of our families.
Taylor defiantly is getting a mind of her own and will let you know when she is upset. She gets really upset if you have the nerve to pull her blanket out of her mouth to have her eat her bottle. I didn't know a baby could stick their bottom lip out so far!! She is a really really good baby all in all. She has even let Brock and I go out to eat a few nights. I don't want to jinx it because as my mom says as soon as you think you have her schedule figured out she will change it, but she has been sleeping really well. She normally goes to bed around 9:00-9:30pm and then wakes up around 6:00-6:30am. It is a pretty awesome feeling to get a full nights sleep!
We love being parents and are so lucky to have the support of both of our families.