We had a great weekend at the Tollefson's new home in Wahpeton. Their house is gorgeous and they have already made it into a home. It reminds me of the house off of Father of the bride except theirs is blue! They hosted 8 adults, 6 dogs, 2 kids, 2 toddlers, and one baby and they still had room for more! Kori's parents Ken and Karen along with Kori's sister family Kim and Kyle were visiting also. We got there by 9:30am on Friday which was nice so we could keep Taylor on her schedule.
Brock and Kori and the Nelsen boys went golfing on Saturday. The girls just hung out at the house for the day with the kiddos. It got nice enough for the kids to go out and play in the pool by the afternoon. Sydney and the kids loved the pool! Sydney is learning more words every time we see her it is amazing. Taylor just kind of hung out in her stroller for the afternoon. She loves being outside. We bought her a bug net for her stroller online. It is one of the best purchases we made. I recommend it for anyone having a baby in the summer time. Lisa looked great you can start to see there is little baby in their. They found out they are having little girl #2 in December and we couldn't be more excited for them.
Then came Sunday :(! I hate the day I have to leave my family behind. Of course I cried like I always do. I don't know how people can live a plane ride away from their loved ones. That would be really tough. I defiantly took for granted living in the same town as my sisters for almost five years in Grand Forks. It is very true you don't know what you got tell its gone. We weren't looking forward to the drive to Wahpeton but it is not bad at all. We are happy to only have a 5 hour drive and not have to take a $500 plane ride to go see them. We are very lucky to have our families so close. Taylor will get to see Grandma and Grandpa Jamsa and hopefully Auntie Jessie next week at her and Vivian's Shower in Starkweather. We are very excited. Thanks for the great weekend Lisa and Kori! I will post some pictures from the weekend later tonight!