Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crazy September
















Hey okay so I realized I haven't posted in ummm forever but it is has been a crazy September and only going to get busier. Things are good here in Minot. Since I last posted we spent a day at the Lake with Janee and Harry and also spent Labor Day weekend in Starkweather with my whole family. It was so nice to see everyone. Jess is busy with wedding plans and Lisa is finally starting to look like she might be having a baby. Which is good considering she is five months along, I am pretty sure I was her size at three months but who is counting ;)!! I think Grandma and Grandpa were happy to see the grandkids and I guess they didn't mind seeing us either. It was a great weekend and as always sad to leave them. It makes it even harder now that Sydney gives hugs and kisses when you leave. I think I liked it better when she didn't pay any attention!
I just got back from a four day work Trip in Sioux Falls. Where I missed my babies and Husband like crazy!! Brock did an awesome job with Taylor. I was honestly never worried about leaving them I was more worried if I could make it four days without them. Well I made it through and I am home with them again. Other then that we have both been very busy with work and Brock is reffing high school football this season which leaves his Friday nights booked. Thank gosh it only goes a little over a month or so!! I have a lot of conferences come up for work and also Norsk Hostfest. So life doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. Times like these I am so thankful to have a wonderful family to go home to at 5:00pm to relax and just hang out with them.
Taylor is getting so big I can hardly believe it. At her four month appointment she was 23 inches long and just over 13lbs. We have started her on rice cereal and we have mixed reviews. She seems to wake up with a tummy ache around midnight, but then we rock her back to sleep and she is fine the rest of the night. She did have her first ear infection and tooth come in about two weeks ago. That was a learning experience. She was miserable and as most of you know when your baby is miserable so are you. Brock and I were a good team but we are thankful for lots of calls to our Auntie Doctor Lisa and Auntie Nurse Jessie to keep us sane. Oh yeah and a few crying phone calls to Grandma Jamsa reassuring me that she wouldn't stay that cranky and uncomfortable. We still have a few crazy busy weeks ahead but I will try to post more next week. Take Care love and miss everyone!