Welp we did it after a few months of wondering if we should or it was a good decision We went and bought a Nikkon d60 camera. My sister got one last year for Christmas and she loved it. It takes great photographs and with Taylor we seems to take pictures daily. I have always had an interest in photography. Which makes me a product of my father. For as long as I can remember he has had a camera in his hands. Whether it was a video camera or a "old fashion film" camera. He also taught photography in one of the tech ed classes I took at Starkweather High. We learned a lot in that class from shooting the photos to processing the picture. At the time you don't think much of it but it really is a pretty neat process. I can't imagine being able to do it for a living. What an amazing job to be part of the most important times in people's life. However being busy every weekend of the summer doesn't seem as glamorous!
I hope to be putting up some pictures very soon. We have a busy weekend ahead of us. We celebrity Grandma Kathy's 50th at Terry and Brits place. Then we are going to head to Whapeton on Friday to see Kori and Lisa's new house. It looks pretty amazing from the pictures! Taylor is excited to see her cousin Sydney and of course our dog Emma is just has excited to see Izzy and Zoe. I will post picture on Monday if I don't get to it this weekend. I hope everyone is doing well! Get out and enjoy the weather if it is nice, summer is going to be gone before you know it!