Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics!

Brock and I have turned in to Olympic junkies this past week. We get home and five eat supper and then are glued to the TV from 7:00pm to 11:30. We obviously are not too original because our favorite person to watch has been Michael Phelps. I hope he can keep is momentum going but I think a big factor is going to be his grueling schedule. Yesterday alone he had two final races in the morning and two prelims in the afternoon. I hope he makes it through with all the gold metals that people are expecting but if not I hope Americans can understand what the guy has been through mentally and physically in the past week. As one commentator said this morning on the Today Show, "If you or I swam the length of the pool and back we would look like a dead Jelly Fish!." Well times that by at least Twenty times and you will not even be close to what Micheal Phelps does everyday.

No comments: