Monday, August 11, 2008

Married Life


Brock and I have been married for about a month and half now and we are now starting to get back into the real world. We went on a honeymoon to Los Cabos and now are settling into our new house. We found out pretty fast with a new house there is always something to do or something to fix so we are taking it day by day. We also have a new edition to our family. We have a little cockapoo puppy named Emma. We got her about a month ago and potty training seems to be going pretty well with a few minor mistakes. We are new to the blogging site but I will try to update as much as possible. I know I will not be as good as my cousin Bridget but I will try to update at least once a week. So hello from the DesLauriers and we hope to talk to you all soon!

No comments: